Are you missing your office desk and the friendly faces of colleagues after a year of working from home? You’re not alone! Working alone can leave you feeling a little down and demotivated.
Sometimes, all you need is a change of scenery to get you back on your A-GAME at work.
But, if going back to the office is no longer an option, you can always give co-working a try or rent your own small office!
Here we discuss the Pros and Cons of each;
Small Office Space
- It’s your space, so you don’t have to share! You can lock the door to your own small office and block out the distractions
- It’s great to help keep work and personal life separate
- You won’t get to see or meet new people (Wait…isn’t this the main reason you are looking for an alternative to working from home?)
- Long term leases and high rental costs
Cube Co-Working Space
- A sense of community
- A modern work environment concept (hot-desks, fully equipped kitchen, breakout area, meeting room hire, free-wifi, parking… need we say more?!)
- Dedicated desk space for members
- It’s friendly on your wallet!
- Hot-desking means there are no formal reservations. That spot you love in the corner could be already taken by the early bird. (The early bird gets the worm, as they say)
With all that said, it’s not hard to see that there are way more perks to Co-working spaces than a traditional small office space. Why not give co-working a try and see if you it suits you?
We look forward to seeing you at our location in Uckfield soon!