Cube Co-Working Services
The ideal office space for you. We offer desk space for freelancers, start-ups and creatives who need a flexible and professional workspace.
Private Office Space
All-inclusive and fully furnished private workspace in Uckfield. The ideal private office solution for one or two occupancy.
Bespoke Office Solutions
Bespoke serviced office space tailored to your business requirements. Full floor office rental and integrated storage services available.
Meeting Room Hire
Fully functioning practical private meeting rooms – perfect for conference calls, interviews, meetings or creative sessions with the team!
Cube Co-Working Facilities To Enjoy
Pop by today, for a FREE tour of our facility or sign up now and be part of the Cube Community!
Great access to the A22
- Getting to and from our location is simple and convenient!
- Direct access to the A22
- 5 Minutes to Uckfield train station with direct link to London Bridge
Short Walk to Uckfield High Street
- Just a stone’s throw away from Uckfield town centre, should you wish to run some errands, you know there’s something just round the corner.
- With convenient onsite parking, say goodbye to parking woes
On Site Electric Car Charging Points
- Convenient and environmental friendly
High Speed Internet
- Get the most out of your time here with our high-speed internet access
- Be part of a group of hardworking, fun individuals and get creative together!
Kitchen Facilities / Breakout Area
- Make a cup of coffee or tasty snack to keep you going in our fully equipped kitchen. Our comfortable breakout area is also a great place to take some time-out and relax!
- Recharge or relax in our outdoor area
“Having reviewed a number of co-working spaces in Kent and Sussex, I settled on Cube. The Uckfield office offers a well-designed and furnished workspace, excellent on-site facilities, ample parking and is close to the town. In my opinion, it is the best co-working site in the South-East.”
“Thanks again for your help. The facilities were great and very conveniently located, I’m sure we’ll look to utilise them again in the future.”