We offer cost effective Co-Working Space options to best suit you and your team!
We offer fixed desks and hot-desking for professionals, freelancers, start-ups and creatives who need a flexible workspace.
Fully functioning practical private meeting rooms – perfect for conference calls, interviews, meetings or creative sessions with the team!
Need a break from your desk? Relax, eat lunch and interact with the others or conduct informal meetings in our comfortable and casual breakout area.
CO-WORKING FACILITIES EVERYONE CAN ENJOY!
Great access to the A22
- Getting to and from our location is simple and convenient!
- Direct access to the A22
- 5 Minutes to Uckfield train station with direct link to London Bridge
- With convenient onsite parking, say goodbye to parking woes
High Speed Internet
- Get the most out of your time here with our high-speed internet access
- Recharge or relax in our outdoor area
- Be part of a group of hardworking, fun individuals and get creative together!
Kitchen Facilities / Breakout Area
- Make a cup of coffee or tasty snack to keep you going in our fully equipped kitchen. Our comfortable breakout area is also a great place to take some time-out and relax!
Short Walk to Uckfield High Street
- Just a stone’s throw away from Uckfield town centre, should you wish to run some errands, you know there’s something just round the corner.
Pop by today, for a FREE tour of our facility or sign up now and be part of the Cube Community!
Affordable Co-Working Desk Space!
£15 per day
Give it a try and see if it’s for you
£57/month – 1 day a week
Come in once a week and get the best price
£108/month – 2 days a week
Pop in twice a week and save even more
£153/month – 3 days a week
Three times a charm, be part of our regular customers
£240/month – Full time dedicated desk
We’ll reserve your favourite spot – Just for you!
“Having reviewed a number of co-working spaces in Kent and Sussex, I settled on Cube. The Uckfield office offers a well-designed and furnished workspace, excellent on-site facilities, ample parking and is close to the town. In my opinion, it is the best co-working site in the South-East.”